Concrete crunching is a non percussive procedure used to break reinforced concrete.
Crunching has many benefits, notably that it is a lot quieter than usual methods of demolition work and as such is a much favoured technique in situations where the noise and vibrations associated with Percussive Breaking could prove detrimental to immediate surroundings and adjacent structures.
How does Concrete Crunching Work?
Powerful Atlas Copco Hydraulic Crusher Attachments are deployed with our Brokk and Husqvarna Robots to crush Reinforced Concrete up to 550mm wide.
The breaker jaws are positioned at the leading edge of the concrete structure and hydraulic power applied, forcing the jaws to close with up to 35 tonnes pressure to selectively crush the concrete.
- Gnat’s Brokk and Husqvarna robots fitted with Atlas Copco concrete crushers enable a virtually Emission-Free working environment
- Noise and dust levels are kept to a minimum
- Being non-percussive, the operation does not affect the structural integrity of surrounding buildings
- Remote operation enables increased operator safety
- Vibration White Finger (HAV Syndrome) is Eliminated
Visit our Hire Services Page to find the most suitable demolition robots and attachments for your project
or Contact GNAT UK directly to find out more about our hire services and terms and conditions -
e mail firstname.lastname@example.org tel 01748 826046 or complete our contact form below: