Robotic Demolition Hire
Our BROKK & HUSQVARNA Electro-Hydraulic Robotic Demolition Fleet is Available for Hire - With or Without Operator
* If you know what you're looking for-
Gnat UK has the largest fleet of BROKK and HUSQVARNA robotic demolition machines in Europe - Fantastically versatile 3 Phase Electric machines, they specialise in areas of demolition where Restricted Access or Environmental Hazard make conventional methods impractical.
We supply the full range and size of robots to suit every purpose
- Powerful Brokk 800's which can tackle the most formidable projects with enviable ease... (Gnat was the first operator to use the 800's in the UK)
- Brokk 330's and Brokk 400's, (each weighing in at nearly 4 tonnes) delivering the power of conventional excavators four times their size
- Brokk 90's, Brokk 150's, Brokk 160's Brokk 200's and Brokk 250's down to the smaller Brokk 60 and 50's- ideal for accessing sites via scaffold, or through the front door!
- Husqvarna DXR 140's, Husqvarna DXR 250's and Husqvarna DXR310's
What do they Do!?
Our Robots have been successfully deployed across numerous Specialist Demolition projects including:
- Brick Kilns
- Bank Vault
- Underground Railways
- Tunnel Systems
- Chemical Works
- Nuclear Power Stations
- High rise towers
- Concrete Works
- Sewage Processing Plants
- Mining Operations
Contact GNAT UK directly to find out more about our hire services and terms and conditions -
e mail email@example.com tel 01748 826046 or complete our Contact Form below: