Concrete Demolition Made Easy!
The Hydrodemolition utilises Precision controlled Ultra High-Pressure Water Jets to Cut through Reinforced Concrete and is an ideal procedure for removing deteriorated and damaged concrete
Our Remotely Controlled Hydrodemolition Systems minimise risk to yourself and others on-site and provide a safe, cost-effective, vibration-free method to Remove Reinforced Concrete on Bridge Decks, Road Surfaces, Runways, Dam Walls, Tunnels, Docks, Harbours, Multi-Storey Car Parking Decks and More!
Gnat's State of the Art Aquajet and NALTA Hydrodemolition Robots are much quieter in operation than traditional heavy-duty percussive equipment, Hydrodemolition Minimises Acoustic Impact on-site and Surrounding material suffers no cracking. Reinforcing steel within the concrete core can be retained undamaged and ready to receive new Reinforcement Bars and Concrete as required.
- Gnat UK's Aquajet and Conjet Hydrodemolition Hire Fleet
Specially designed for applications in confined areas, our Aquajet and Conjet Hydrodemolition Robots are both versatile and maneuverable - their heads can operate horizontally, vertically and in over-head situations, allowing for safe operation and efficient, cost-effective demolition in confined areas without limitation
- When fitted with its Extension Kit Reach is extended in vertical and under/up operations. This enables the cutter robot to work directly from the bridge deck to reach the Sides and Underneath a bridge without dismounting the bridge railing/parapet
- The Video on this page shows one of our Aquajet Hydrodemolition Systems during a refurbishment project in London Kings Cross
- NALTA Hydrodemolition Systems - A Safer Alternative to Hand Lancing
Our Hydrodemolition Operations also utilise NALTA SYSTEMS - which are designed to Replace Hand Lancing for a large number of Hydrodemolition Applications. The NALTA Systems enable Increased Productivity and Improved Operator Safety
- Water Jetting Association Member
Hydrodemolition Case Studies:
Contact GNAT UK directly to find out more about our hire services and terms and conditions -
e mail email@example.com tel 01748 826046
or complete our Contact Form below: