Concrete Demolition Made Easy!
Hydrodemolition utilises Ultra High-Pressure Water Jets to cut effortlessly through Reinforced Concrete.
Our Remotely Controlled Hydrodemolition Systems minimise risk to yourself and others on-site and provide a safe, cost-effective, vibration-free method to Remove Reinforced Concrete on Bridge Decks, Road Surfaces, Runways, Dam Walls, Tunnels, Docks, Harbours, Multi-Storey Car Parking Decks and More!
Gnat's State of the Art Aquajet and NALTA Hydrodemolition Robots are much quieter in operation than traditional heavy-duty percussive equipment, Hydrodemolition Minimises Acoustic Impact on-site and Surrounding material suffers no cracking. Reinforcing steel within the concrete core can be retained undamaged and ready to receive new Reinforcement Bars and Concrete as required.
- Gnat UK's Aquajet and Conjet Hydrodemolition Hire Fleet
Specially designed for applications in confined areas, our Aquajet and Conjet Hydrodemolition Robots are both versatile and maneuverable - their heads can operate horizontally, vertically and in over-head situations, allowing for safe operation and efficient, cost-effective demolition in confined areas without limitation
- When fitted with its Extension Kit Reach is extended in vertical and under/up operations. This enables the cutter robot to work directly from the bridge deck to reach the Sides and Underneath a bridge without dismounting the bridge railing/parapet
- The Video on this page shows one of our Aquajet Hydrodemolition Systems during a refurbishment project in London Kings Cross
- NALTA Hydrodemolition Systems - A Safer Alternative to Hand Lancing
Our Hydrodemolition Operations also utilise NALTA SYSTEMS which are designed to Replace Hand Lancing for a large number of Hydrodemolition Applications. The NALTA Systems enable Increased Productivity and Improved Operator Safety
- Water Jetting Association Member
Hydrodemolition Case Studies:
Contact GNAT UK directly to find out more about our hire services and terms and conditions -
e mail firstname.lastname@example.org tel 01748 826046
or complete our Contact Form below: