Diamond Drilling and Concrete Sawing
Gnat UK's Expert Teams deploy the latest advances in Diamond Drilling and Cold Cutting Techniques to achieve Safe, Accurate, Cost-Effective Concrete Cutting and Removal Services
A cost-efficient method used to accurately cut holes from 8mm diameter to 1200mm through heavily reinforced walls, floors, and soffits to provide openings for pockets, pipes, and other services.
Typically it is deployed as a Preparation Process for Construction Work including Mechanical and Electrical Services, Phone Cabling, Heating and Pipework Conduits, Sewage and Ventilation Shafts
Wire, Floor and Wall Diamond Sawing
We offer an unrivalled Wire Sawing Service to cut reinforced concrete of almost any size or depth using either dry cutting or water-cooled methods.
Diamond sawing is a perfect procedure for heavy-duty concrete sawing jobs, accurate and powerful, they can cut cleanly, quickly and efficiently through heavily reinforced concrete and asphalt.
Diamond Drilling and Cold Cutting Techniques - The Advantages:
- Cuts Holes Quickly and accurately, from 6 to 1200mm diameter, to various depths
- Operates in Horizontal, Vertical and Inverted Planes and in Confined Spaces
- Water feed during Drilling Operations ensures a Clean, Dust-free Environment
- A range of Task-Specific Techniques can be deployed, dependent on the nature of the Project and the prevailing Site Conditions
- Precise, Accurate Cuts can be made
- Reinforcement Bars are cut cleanly at source
- The Process ensures Minimal Disruption to surrounding structures and Minimal making good
CHAS, Construction Line and DD&S Accredited. Call our Experts today for Cost-Effective Contract Hire Services, Nationwide
e-mail Nick Turnbull direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
tel 01748 826046 mobile 07738 622264
or complete our booking form and we will get in touch with you